To Make An Appointment With The doctors
We are closed between 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm daily
- Telephone reception between 8:30 am – 1:00 pm and 1:45 pm – 6:00 pm daily.
- Call in person at reception.
Helping Things Run Smoothly
- Our standard appointment time is 10 minutes. If you feel your problem may take longer please ask the receptionist to arrange extra time for you.
- Please make an individual appointment for each person to be seen.
- If your appointment is for a medical examination for HGV, PSV Driving Licence or a Private Medical Report for insurance, solicitors or employment a 30 minute appointment will be needed. Most of these medicals carry a fee.
- The doctors try to keep to time in surgery as much as possible. If you are waiting a long time this may be due to unavoidable delays with the patients being seen before you that day. Please be patient.
- Please do not ask the doctor to complete forms in surgery.
- Please cancel your appointment if you are unable to attend. It can be used for another patient.